UTCAI “United to Change and Inspire” Programme, for Companies
UTCAI works closely with companies and organisations to build courageous teams by empowering the individuals with the team. This programme is aimed at teams and individuals within companies wishing to strengthen employee wellbeing, resolve and leadership skills. The programme can be adapted to address specific issues within companies and teams, always with the aim of transforming work cultures and creating productive and positive teams and individuals.
The UTCAI Conflict Resolution Course
UTCAI recognises that few conflicts are the same. To this end, we make sure we conduct appropriate “discovery” with the conflicted parties, in order to assess needs and to create a bespoke nature to the programme. The fundamentals of our programme, however, are broadly the same, and comprise the following:
• A UTCAI “listening surgery”: A skilfully structured sharing of information and with an aim to agree what is most important. We will listen to both /all sides of the issue, separately.
• A highly supportive restorative justice session where all parties will be guided in exploring harm caused and what can be done differently.
• A UTCAI Change Pledge: Through exploration of 'circles of control’, the parties will be supported to create a personal and individual commitment to change.
• A Collective Vision: Driven by the parties involved, we will support the structure of a collective vision for a positive future.
• A post-session report, highlighting green, amber and red areas of attention, and making the organisation / parties aware of the progress and feedback on the sessions.
• A short video from Patrick Hutchinson to be played when required, encouraging the parties to stick to their pledges and make positive changes to their lives and those of their fellow colleagues.
The programme will also address the events on 13th June 2020 that led to Patrick Hutchinson’s photo going viral around the world and to the formation of United to Change and Inspire (UTCAI). This story highlights a lived example of how humility and being a strong leader can work for the betterment of us all in tense and often anger-filled situations.
Bespoke courses and programmes